Monday, July 28, 2008

GRADUATION

This is our Princess Andelyn, we dont get to see her much but when we do it's a JOY! We love her and her daddy so much even though we dont get to see them very often!! They're so sweet to have made it to my graduation, it meant so much along with the rest of my wonderful family that was there to support me on my High School Graduation Day, these pictures are a little late but I just recieved them so here they are! :) There are a lot so enjoy!



Graduation morning with Andelyn



Click to play Graduation!
Create your own slideshow - Powered by Smilebox
Make a Smilebox slideshow

2 comments:

Hayward Family said...

That was SO CUTE!! I HECKA miss Andelyn too!! :( BOO!!

Heidi said...

Hey cute girl! I told you I'd find you. I'm adding you.. p.s. I want to steal that cute background for my blog!