Wednesday, July 16, 2008

Senior Year

Okay I guess it's a little late to put these pics up but I dont care, these are just some of my last pictures from cheer my senior year, these were all at our last game our senior year! GO TIMPVIEW! :) and I had the BEST suppport group ALL throughout my year cheering! Thank you and I love you all so much!
My support team throughout all my cheer games!
(And mom and dad, moms probably taking the pic and dad was out of town for this game)




Senior Girls!


Cy and his favorite Auntie :)





Jojo, Me, Mom
(Daddy was out of town so Jojo was my dad for that night)



My Beautiful Mother (Mom, you're gorgeous)

3 comments:

Hayward Family said...

CUTE!! Cy loves you! Look at that face! It's priceless!! hehe.. Love you, sis! I'm SO proud of you!

Jon and Tasha Fam said...

I love the pictures they are cute!!! i am very prego in them ha ha!!! we had fun watching you cheer!! we will miss it.

Heidi said...

You're so cute! Seriously, it's kind of annoying to be honest! ;)