Tuesday, December 8, 2009

HALLOWEEN

Allriiight everybody, I know I'm a little late on my posting and am getting horrible at this blogging stuff but I'm trying... don't give up on me! This is Halloween 2009, It was really fun! Got to be with family and my best friend that I hardly ever get to see (HILL). So... Halloween I had to work until about 7:00, right after I got off work I went home, and scrambled to find a costume to wear because not dressing up is boring and I wanted to be fun for all the kids! So I decided to be a FAIRY! I've never been a fairy before so I got my long black sleeved shirt, some black leggings, hills purple wings, and myas tutu that Tasha made and it surprisingly fit me! So after I got all my costume ready we all drove to Leesas to meet all the family there and take
pictures and also to go over to the Haymonds like we do every year for Marys amazing homemade doughnuts! After spending some time with the fam, me and Hill met up and went to "THE LOFT" in provo. We decided to come home and change but decided to go to "THE LOFT" as RISKY BUSINESS... Me and Hill used to be inseparable UNTIL we grew up and she thought she had to leave me and go to St. George and now hardly ever get to see each other so when we get to hang out it's a PAAARTAAY! So all around my Halloween was a very joyful successful one! :) That's all for now!

Sweet hill and chelle;)

Ended up in these... lol!

My favorite part of halloween is seeing these kids dress up :)

Diego Papa and Our Pretty Ladybug

CHEESE! (haha!! Myas smile!)

I still can't remember what you were called Jace lol

Fairy, Nerd, Frankenstein

Fairys:)

The cute Tuaileva family all dressed up

1 comment:

Hayward Family said...

YAY for blogging!! haha.. Cute post sis! I need to update my posts BAD!! hahaha... Love you!!