Thursday, January 14, 2010

2010 is HEERE!

Happy freakin New Year everybody! :) I can't believe it's already 2010, I feel old lol! I look back to 2009 and it was..... an adventure and I'm excited to start a new year :) It's so crazy to think back on the past year and everything that happened! WEIRD! I'm excited for 2010 and looking forward to my new resolutions that I'll be setting for myself! I'm excited to see what this year has to bring me :) New Years was fun, and of course spent with the family! HAHA! I'm telling you, this is my favorite time of year because our family is ALWAYS together throughout all the holidays! Some of our family friends Jobi, Enoch, Aubrey, Ese and all their cute kids even got to come and spend some of New Years Eve with us! :) We usually go over to Jon and Tashas for New Years Eve and spend New Years there... so this year that's what we did. The family went to Jon and Tashas and of course there was an amazing Thanksgiving dinner that Tasha cooked, turkey, stuffing, potatoes, corn and the whole shabang! It was DELICIOUS! After, we brought out the goodies, snacked all night and hung out until the countdown... The countdown is so fun because we all get so excited! Even though I didn't get to be with Uani on our first New Years I was sad but survived :) it made me feel better knowing he was with his family too, there's nothing better then being with our families! Jon and Tasha even bought cute cute New Years hats and party thingys lol... I don't know what they're called but the whistles you blow into and the confetti things that you pull, which all the kids LOVED! I wish I would have gotten more pictures but here is what I have :) Enjoy and Happy New Year to you all! I hope 2010 brings you much joy and happiness!


Princess C.C.'s FIRST NEW YEARS!







My New Years kiss from my Cyboy! :)

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hoe fun! Our new years was lame... hahaha. Next year:) I think you got the cutest boy to kiss you on new years eve:) Uani better watch out:) Love ya!

Hayward Family said...

Cute post sis!! You forgot that Jami and her cute fam was there!! But, they left early, before we busted out the cameras :(

Jon and Tasha Fam said...

AH it was fun:) I am glad you came, cute pictures!!

Bryce and Kelcie said...

Hey Girly!! Your blog looks so cute! FUN new years!! I hope to see you at the gym again soon...so come to that class!:) Miss you! love kelc