Wednesday, February 17, 2010

Short&Sweet

This post is a little late but in the middle of January I took a quick trip to Oregon to visit Uani :) We didn't decide until the Friday before the Saturday I was going to fly out there and stay til Tuesday because I did not have school on Monday becasue of Martin Luther King Day! So I flew out Saturday afternoon and got there Saturday night! (This is all kind of a blur to me because it was such a quick trip and I didn't blog about it right away). Me and Uani pretty much just spent time together and didn't do very well on taking pictures until I think it was... Monday night?... We went for a walk and took these random pics... So here is all I have from this trip :) Enjoy!

We're creative... we know ;)





1 comment:

Hayward Family said...

Short and Sweet is right!! You 2 are GOOFS!! Nice pics! haha..