Wednesday, March 4, 2009

19th Birthday!!

Okay so Loni just made a post about my Birthday so I stole her pictures and am going to make a post about it also! This is way late because my Birthday was February 14th but it was such a good one! I absolutely LOVE my family and have THE BEST family EVER!! It was such a good Birthday being with my faimly and turning 19! Only one year short until I hit the big 20 and am not a teen anymore! AHHH SCARY! Well here are some pictures from my Birthday!! Thanks everyone for all your sweet gifts and love!! Loni is the Birthday cake maker in our family so thanks Loni for baking my favorite cake! :D CONFETTI CAKE!! You're the best! I love you!

My Cy!


Papa and Cy!
Me and My Princess Mya

My present from Loni..... HAHA! Look at Jaces chubby fingers above my head! HAHAHA!
And it's out of the box!


SO EXCITED!!

Tasha, our amazing candle lighter


Me and Ash! She's getting so big!

2 comments:

Hayward Family said...

hahahahaha! I LOVE your face on the lit up cake one! You are so funny! That was a fun night! Love you sis!

Jobi Niu said...

Thanks for your input on Jett's potty training.. ha ha.. I added you to my blog list too. How's Jage??