Friday, March 27, 2009

LOULONI TUAILEVA HAYWARD!!

Okay... This is going to be a really long post and also is going to be added onto. But for a preview tomorrow is LouLoni Tuaileva Haywards Birthday and she will be turning 28! She does not look that old AT ALL or act that old. I feel like she's my age! HAHA! (That's a good thing sis) Loni is such a genuine, sweet person and i'm so lucky to have her as MY sister! She's very sensitive to others feelings and is always so happy! There's not a time I can remember where she's been in a bad mood... Maybe ONCE! When she's hungry and tired at the same time... RUN AWAY!! Loni is the best example of a mother! The way she is a mother to Cy is exactly what I hope to be as a mother someday! I love hanging out with Loni, me and her could seriously laugh at ANYTHING and others around us look at us like were stupid which makes us laugh even HARDER! haha! Loni knows my whole life story, I tell her every second of my life and she loves it and listens! This is just the beginning of this post because we haven't even had our party for her which is tomorrow at CHEESECAKE FACTORY! :) So i'll be putting up more pictures of Lonis Birthday celebration! I love you sis! Thanks for being the best friend and sister that you are!
To Be Continued......

3 comments:

Hayward Family said...

K, so.. thanks for making me cry at work!! You are so sweet, sis!! What a sweet post! I love you SO MUCH!! Thanks for thinking those great things about me, even though they aren't all true! ;) I LOVE YOU!!

~*aHLaHLia KaHLeHNa*~ said...

I LOVE YOU AND YOUR SISTERS! You are all so danng cute gotta love it! haha jealous! lol.. so I think you should add my blog! lol
ninalavaki.blogpspot.com mmkay?? hahaha LOVE YA GGRURRLL (:

Heidi said...

I love her so much too! I totally call her Louloni too!!! Love that girl, so lucky to have her in our lives, eh? I feel really lucky to have been able to get to know all of your family too! You guys are so amazing! <3