Thursday, March 12, 2009

PIZZA FACTORY!

Today I met Loni and Cy at Pizza Factory in Lindon for lunch, it was so yummy because I was so hungry.  The only sad thing is they were just coming back from the doctors because Cy is sick :( He has croup, which isn't a surprise because this is like his 3rd time having it, but lunch with them was so fun, Cy is the sweetest most polite little thing ever and I always love being with Loni and Cy! I didn't get any pictures except for our AMAZING dessert that we had after we were already full and about to explode!! Leave it up to me and Loni to ALWAYS have room for dessert! HAHA! There's also a picture of my fat swollen sore feet from being on my feet all day at work today in boots! HAHA! What was I thinking?  Anyway, todays been a pretty good day and i'm in the mood to blog, so just catching everyone up!


Swollen feet after being on them for 3 hours in heels, think i've learned my lesson? :D

1 comment:

Hayward Family said...

HAHAHAHA!! You are so funny!! "My fat swollen sore feet" haha!! Pizza Factory was fun! haha.. Cy is a nut! Thanks again for meetin up with us for lunch! :) You are the BEST!!