Wednesday, March 11, 2009

CHER

Okay so yes i'm OBSESSED with CHER ever since i've seen her show at CAESARS PALACE in Las Vegas that Jaymz is in. It's absolutely AMAZING!! Her music, her dancing, she just looks great for being 63! All her wigs and costumes are PHENOMINAL! I seriously can't stop listening to her music! I LOVE! So anyway, i've seen her show twice the both times i've been out to visit Jaymz which he also does amazing in the show! There are only 12 dancers and he got picked to be one of those 6 boys out of the 12 dancers to be in her show! Yeah, he's amazing! All us sisters are going this weekend to see it so I get to see it AGAIN! But none of them have seen it so it'll be their first time! I'M WAY EXCITED! Here are some pictures of her and the dances and costumes she wears in her show, i'll post more pictures and will be making another post after our trip this weekend with the sisters!! LOVE YOU ALL! PS: Her music makes me so happy!! Yeah, you laugh but wait until you see her show you will fall inlove with her music!!

If you can see, Jaymz is in the back up top second from left

4 comments:

Hayward Family said...

That's awesome sis!! I'm seriously SO EXCITED to see her show, becuase of YOU! haha.. You are OBSESSED!! lol..

Lachelle said...

HAHA! I know it's ridiculous! HAHA!

Jon and Tasha Fam said...

ha ha have fun this weekend!!! I wish i could make it!!! I guess I will go with Jon in April:)

Lachelle said...

Yeah, this isn't the last time i'm going either! :D:D:D I'm going AT LEAST 20 more times!! Yeah I wish you could make it too.